Area Credit Manager, Risk Management Division
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Comprehensive visit the customer to identify customer’s credit worthiness. Also Visit guarantor on case to case basis to ensure security of the loan.
- Scrutiny and inclusive analysis of credit proposal (s) and recommendation/Approval/decline of client request in line with Bank’s lending guidelines/PPG, Credit Circulars & instructions Bank’s & Bangladesh Bank.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedure and external regulatory requirements (Bangladesh Bank) during approval demonstrated by satisfactory Audit reports.
- Regularly visit the customers/ businesses that fall under portfolio at risk and utilize/ circulate the knowledge gained from the same.
- Ensure standard Turn Around Time (TAT) of SME Loans
- Guidance RO on specific projects / tasks as assigned
- Coaching RO for development & giving feedback to all relevant concern.
- Clear report to Supervisor/ Top management on timely manner.
- Effective communication with sales team and other support teams
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from UGC granted university or internally accredited university. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters/ Professional degree in CRM will be considered as an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of Banking Experience in relevant field.
- Understanding basic features of SME businesses
- In depth knowledge in CRM Policy (BBL and Bangladesh Bank), credit related circulars and guidelines (external & internal), loan documentations, etc.
- Knowledge of different circulars, Banking Company Act, Foreign Exchange Transaction Act, loan documentations, etc.
- Have wide experience to manage the relations with sales team and work within a team.
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations.
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Application Deadline: April 06, 2019
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with country-best credit rating & multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards common objectives. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to rollout Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office and 224 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Risk Management Division: