Area Sales Manager (Aarong Dairy)
- Achievement of primary & secondary sales Target/Budget
- Supervise Branch Sales Manager, Sales supervisor & Sales Representative
- Increase coverage of Outlets & Markets
- Maintain safety stocks at Distributor & Sales centers
- Ensure visibility of our products
- Identify market gaps & take necessary action of correction
- Execution of trade promotion, consumer offer & POSMs in the market
- To be up dated all types of sales related documentation
- Feedback about competitors activities in the markets.
- Candidates should have Graduation/ Post Graduation degree in any discipline, from any Govt. approved institute with minimum GPA or CGPA 2.50 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in FMCG will be given preference
- Must have the skill of multitasking
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Read Before Apply
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before March 30, 2019. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 390319 on top of the cover letter and the envelope. You can also apply online through careers.brac.net. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel.
In case of ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : March 30, 2019
link : http://jobs.bdjobs.com/jobdetails.asp?id=829315&fcatId=9&ln=1
BRAC Enterprises Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212 Web : enterprises.brac.net Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities